Friday, November 4, 2011

Road trip

Currently we are headed west to see my middle sister H at school. This is my first trip over to see her college town I'm excited to see her but not starting this trip till 10:00 PM and it's a 5 hour drive... Yeah it's going to be a long trip.
I was recently reminded that I've been an official single girl for one whole month... A lot has happened and changed in this month. First and foremost I'm no longer "in love" with my ex husband. Part of this hurts my heart but a bigger part is ready to move forward. Recently things have happened that I have realized there is life after divorce. I'm now able to stand on my own 2 feet financially meaning J and I no longer have to live at my moms house. I'm proud to say after the first of the month we will living on our own home!!! : ) I'm very very excited!! I can't wait to start my new life with my love!
I'm going to leave you with that smiling face! Love him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment